General terms and conditions of commercial sale
They supersede any other document of the buyer, particularly any General Conditions of Purchase, unless otherwise expressly and previously agreed by our company.
Unless otherwise provided in the special conditions, our conditions cover:
- record on the carrier receipt any reservations, specifying any damage or missing items or any other complaint.
- confirm these reserves by registered letter within 3 days to the carrier with a copy to our Shipping Department, specifying the order references and the delivery note.
We reserve the right to choose the most appropriate transport method for the different destinations for both sending and returning products.
- Full payment must be made upon pick-up for customers who do not have an account open.
- Payment upon receipt by cheque for invoices under 150 euros.
Payment by any other method, cheque, transfer or bill of exchange in other cases.
In the case of periodic invoicing, within the meaning of Article 289 section I.3 of the General Tax Code, the period to pay amounts due cannot exceed 45 days from the invoice issue date.
Failure to pay noted the day after the payment date displayed on the invoice shall, by right, makes the application of interest and late penalties payable without a reminder needed. The interest rate is equal to the interest rate applied by the European Central Bank at its most recent refinancing operation, plus 10 percentage points. In this case, the applicable rate during the first half of that year is the rate in effect on 1 January of that year. For the second half of the relevant year, the rate in effect on 1 July of that year shall be used. A lump sum compensation for recovery costs, provided for in Article L441-6 of the Commercial Code, the amount of which is fixed by decree, will also be required. When the recovery costs exceed the amount of the lump sum, the buyer may be asked, upon justification, to pay additional compensation. All remaining amounts due in principal will also be increased by a 15% penalty clause.
PROPERTY RESERVE CLAUSE
It is expressly agreed that our company can exercise the rights that it holds under this clause, for any of its debts, on the totality of its products in the customer's possession; the latter are contractually presumed to be unpaid, and our company can take them back or claim them as compensation for all unpaid invoices without prejudice to its right to rescind the sales in progress.
This clause does not prevent the risk of goods being transferred to the buyer when they leave our stores.
- SHIPPING FEES charged to the purchaser for amounts less than 200 KG or L
- EXPRESS DELIVERY upon the buyer's request and charged to the buyer.
- In-stock deliveries are carried out as soon as possible.
- For goods not in stock, allow for extra manufacturing time of about 8 working days.
- We cannot accept responsibility for a delay in delivery from the moment the goods are handed over to the carrier.
- Delivery times are given for information purposes only and under no circumstances may delays result in cancellation or damages.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
USE OF PRODUCTS - GUARANTEES
The user is solely responsible for using our products and recognising the substrates that need protecting.
- Colours for primary coats or undercoats: these are only given for indicative purposes, as rigorous tinting is not technically necessary.
- Finishing colours: because of colour matching, we ask buyers to make complete orders for each work site; we cannot be held responsible for the differences in shades which could occur from one delivery to the next.
If a customer places an order to our company without having paid for the previous order(s), our company reserves the right to refuse to honour this order and deliver the goods in question, without the customer being able to seek any compensation for any reason whatsoever.
Taking possession of our goods includes the formal acceptance of our General Conditions of Sale.
SAS with capital of €6,000,000, RCS Foix B 936 380 062, SIRET 936 380 062 00013, Intracommunity VAT FR 22 936 380 062
Head Office: ZI, 01 rue Denis Papin at PAMIERS (09100), France