Quality & environment
THE QUALITY SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY: A STRONG COMMITMENT AT MAESTRIA
Since 1963, the MAESTRIA Group, thanks to an entrepreneurial spirit, a wealth of technical knowledge and its human potential has managed to evolve and modernise its production and logistics plant while reducing its environmental impacts.
The MAESTRIA Group has been committed since 1998 to a quality approach, since 2000 the Company has been ISO 9001 certified and following the environmental development of its policy, it obtained the ISO 14001 certification.
These certifications prove, through a global group policy, that it has established a climate of trust with its partners by including them in this approach. In addition, they certify the commitment of Peintures MAESTRIA in terms of its organisational expertise in producing these products to then meet its customers' needs. They allow Maestria to link risks and opportunities in order to demonstrate performance by constantly improving. The group commits, beyond these certifications, to ensure the quality and environmental management throughout the design and production stages of its products.
THE GROUPS COMMITMENTS TO QUALITY: A CORPORATE CULTURE
Through its team of professionals, the MAESTRIA Group commits to satisfying its clients through its expertise, particularly in:
- customer service
- the quality of its products
- technological and regulatory monitoring
The Group supports, advises and educates its customers and partners and delivers:
- a professional, on-site assistance service
- training and recommendations....
- technological and regulatory monitoring.
The group motivates its teams to pursue its improvement plan to:
- evaluate its suppliers
- optimise its production cycles
- improve its business services
- increase its productivity
- analyse the nature of complaints
- create new products and improve existing ones
- reduce losses
- reduce the number of environmentally harmful products
- comply with regulatory and legal requirements
- meet standards for labelled or certified products.